Are you looking to correct your teeth and achieve the straight smile you’ve always wanted? If so, you will need orthodontic treatment to get most sets of crooked teeth back into alignment. Start your orthodontic treatment with the Invisalign® clear aligner system. Here are some of the advantages they have to offer:
– With Invisalign, you can have your orthodontic care often done without other even noticing you are having the treatments done at all.
– If you would like your smile to continue to improve, Invisalign aligners can be used to upgrade and enhance your teeth, and are readily replaced as needed.
– Invisalign forgoes the use of uncomfortable metals and wires, and instead, uses a specialized thermoplastic material to create aligners designed to custom fit your smile.
– If you are looking for a set of orthodontic aligners that can allow you to keep your eating habits, then Invisalign aligners are right for you. Invisalign aligners can be removed for meals quickly and easily by snapping them in and out of place.
– Due to the dangers that bruxism and TMJ disorders place on crooked teeth, it is important to ensure that your teeth are straightened to avoid the damaging effects of chipped and cracked teeth. Invisalign can help straighten smiles and lower your risk of dental damage.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with Schouten Orthodontics for Invisalign aligners, please call our orthodontic office at 801.806.0334. We are located in Springville, Utah, and Dr. John R. Schouten and all of our wonderful team look forward to doing our best to ensure your oral health remains terrific.