Are you suffering from a malocclusion? Although malocclusions, also known as bad bites or teeth misalignments, are common, they do require advanced orthodontics care to slowly straighten them for a beautiful smile you can proudly display.
Orthodontics can correct your malocclusions. For more information about malocclusions, consider the following:
– Overbites, also called upper protrusions or bulldog teeth, are malocclusions that ensue when the upper row of teeth juts out past the bottom row.
– Underbites, also called bulldog teeth, are malocclusions that transpire when the bottom row of teeth juts out past the upper row.
– Misplaced midlines are malocclusions that happen when the center of your upper teeth does not connect with the center of your lower teeth.
– Crossbites are malocclusions that form when each jawbone fails to line up correctly.
– Transposition malocclusions are malocclusions that take place beneath the gum line, resulting in teeth erupting in the wrong places.
– Rotation malocclusions are malocclusions that are the result of teeth that are shifted out of alignment.
– Deep bites are malocclusions that act as severe varieties of overbites.
– Spacing malocclusions are malocclusions that come to pass when there are abnormal gaps and voids between teeth.
If you are ready to take the next step to achieve a glorious smile with orthodontic aligners, set an appointment with Schouten Orthodontics at our orthodontic office in Springville, Utah. Dr. John R. Schouten and the rest of our team can be reached at 801.806.0334. It’s never too late to enhance your smile!